The Pennsylvania Department of Transportation announces the following road work this week. Road work schedules may change as needed during COVID-19 mitigation or due to changes in the weather:
• Penn Forest Township, Hatchery Road pothole patching between Route 903 and Spruce Hollow Road, 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday through Wednesday.
• East Penn Township, Route 895 crack sealing between Route 248 and Schuylkill County line, 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday through Wednesday.
• Upper Macungie and South Whitehall Townships, City of Allentown: Route 22 construction between I-78 and 15th Street, 7 p.m. to 6 a.m. on Monday and Tuesday.
• Whitehall Township, Route 22 milling and paving between 15th Street and Route 145/MacArthur Road, 7 p.m. to 6 a.m. on Monday and Tuesday.
• Multiple townships: Route 115 crack sealing between Route 209 and Northampton County Line, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday through Friday.
• Palmer Township/Plainfield Township/Wind Gap Borough: Route 33 litter removal between Route 22 and Monroe County Line, 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Monday and Tuesday.
• Easton, Lower Saucon, Bethlehem: I-78 highway beautification between Northampton County and New Jersey State Line, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Monday and Tuesday.
• West Mahanoy Township, Route 61 at Mall Road inspection for lane restrictions from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Monday.
• Kline/Rush townships: Route 309 crack sealing between Route 54 and Lofty Road, 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday through Wednesday.
• New Castle/Ryan townships: Burma Road pothole patching between St. Clair Borough and Morea Road, 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday through Wednesday.